Ardex K-15 is a portland cement-based, high strength, fast-setting, non-shrink underlayment. Designed for fast leveling of floors, K-15 provides a strong and smooth foundation for floor coverings with minimum labor and installation time. Mix with water, pour or pump, spread, ready!
- Use to level and smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, quarry and ceramic tile, cutback adhesive residue (non-water-soluble), wood, and metal
- Portland cement-based
- Installs up to 1 1/2” neat, 5" with aggregate
- Can be featheredged to meet existing elevations
- Walkable in 2 to 3 hours
- Install moisture-insensitive tile and stone after 6 hours, all other floor coverings after 16 hours
- Designed specifically for fast-track installations
- Coverage is 30 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4", 15 sq. ft. per bag at 1/2"
Technical & Specification Documents