Johnsonite’s patented Subfloor Leveler System helps eliminate abrupt changes in elevation that tend to trip people up. They provide a gradual ramp for a smooth transition between two different flooring elevations. Unlike traditional patching compounds, the Leveler System eliminates the need for costly man-hours, long curing time and uncertain results. Instead, the Subfloor Leveler System installs easily and is ideal in high-traffic areas where small elevation changes can cause expensive slip/fall accidents.
- Available in 4' sections
- Quickly provides a smooth, uniform transition
- No waiting for leveling compounds to cure
- Immediately accepts new flooring over it
- Installs over concrete, wood, terrazzo, ceramic and steel subfloors
- Will not crack or crumble over time