PermaBase Cement Board is a rigid substrate made of Portland cement, aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture.
PermaBase offers a competitive advantage over similar products on the market with its patented EdgeTech technology. The tapered, double-wrapped edge design allows for closer nail or screw application to the edge.
PermaBase is ideally suited as an underlayment or backing surface for tub and shower surrounds, countertops, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
Features & Benefits
- 30-Year Limited Warranty on PermaBase Interior Applications.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on PermaBase Exterior Applications.
- Double-wrapped edge with EdgeTech technology allows for closer fastener application of nails or screws at the edge without crumbling or spinout.
- IRC and IBC 2006 Compliant - Meets ASTM C 1325.
- Resists the growth of mold and mildew achieving a panel score of 10, the highest score possible, per ASTM D 3273.
- Highly moisture resistant, and will not rot, disintegrate or swell when exposed to water.
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
- Impact resistant, extremely durable and dimensionally stable. It has excellent overall flexural, compressive, and tensile strength characteristics.
- Can be cut to size utilizing a standard utility knife and straightedge.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$3.79 As low as: $3.59
$10.98 As low as: $10.09
$9.39 As low as: $8.99
$10.55 As low as: $9.99
$7.25 As low as: $6.99