1/4" PermaBase BRAND Cement Board is a rigid substrate made of Portland cement, aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture.
PermaBase offers a competitive advantage over similar products on the market with its patented EdgeTech technology. The tapered, double-wrapped edge design allows for closer nail or screw application to the edge while helping prevent damage in transit and on the jobsite.
1/4" PermaBase Cement Board is used as an underlayment for ceramic tile on floors, countertops, tub decks and outdoor kitchen counters.
Features & Benefits
- 30-Year Limited Warranty on PermaBase Interior Applications.
- The 1/4" thickness eliminates the need to modify adjacent thresholds when abutting to carpeting, wood flooring and other common flooring materials.
- PermaBase resists the growth of mold and mildew achieving a panel score of 10, the highest score possible, per ASTM D 3273.
- 1/4" PermaBase can be used for counters and is ideal for applying directly over laminate or other wood surface countertops.
- PermaBase has a lower moisture absorption rate than other backerboards, which ensures an accurate open time and a better bond.
- Can be cut using a standard utility knife instead of specialty tools or expensive power tools.
- Homogeneous core has fewer voids and provides a very clean score and snap.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$3.79 As low as: $3.59
$10.98 As low as: $10.09
$10.55 As low as: $9.99
$9.39 As low as: $8.99
$59.00As low as: $44.50
$28.00 As low as: $26.50
$30.65 As low as: $25.95