The new VAC.450.20 Wet/Dry Vacuum is equipped with a powerful 2HP motorhead delivering 105" of waterlift and 110 CFM. It’s quiet operation allows for use in sound sensitive public areas like schools and hospitals.
The 20 gallon polyethylene tank provides superior durability and a built-in handle and dolly system makes it easy to transport. A full assortment of floor and above floor cleaning tools is included.
- Injection molded motorhead with low noise design allows for operation in sound sensitive areas.
- Heavy duty lift handle with cord hook. Safe, easy lifting and transport.
- 2HP commercial grade, two-stage motor provides fast, effective wet or dry pick-up. Includes one year warranty on parts and labor.
- 50 foot power cord allows for use without extension cord.
- Positive locking, leakproof, full swivel hose connection system with button latch for easy handling and operation.
- Impact resistant tank will not dent, puncture or lose airseal.
- High efficiency, drop-in cloth filter bag for maximum air flow without interruption.
- 10" rear wheels, 4" heavy-duty front casters for smooth transportation even up and down stairs with a full tank of liquid.
Tool Kit (included)
- 5’ two-piece metal wand
- 10’ x 1.5” crushproof hose
- 14” floor brush tool
- 14” floor squeegee tool
- 17” crevice tool
- 3” round dusting tool