With a new look, the Wolff Turbo Stripper II continues to command the flooring removal of most jobsite applications. Including commercial carpet, vinyl, VCT, rubber, sport surfaces, ceramic tile, and glue down hardwood. The exclusive hand-operated clutch, transport wheels and removable handle & weight systems make the Turbo Stripper II easy to maneuver. We feature specialty blades for the Turbo II, including self-dicing, and a tile blade to protect the stripper blade jaw.
- 5,000 strokes/minute heavy duty impact & propulsion system provides fast & effective flooring removal
- 3 weight positions for adjusting aggressiveness
- Smooth, hand operated feather clutch provides ease of operation
- Detachable weight and handle for easy transportation
- Multiple blade widths & styles for all types of flooring removal
- Fully self-propelled
- Restart breaker cutoff switch for safe operation
115V, 60Hz, 3 HP motor, soft start switch, max. working width 6"-14", 5,000 strokes/min, 350 lbs, stripping capacity approx. 645-1075 sq feet/hour
Turbo II Stripper, 1 blade 14" x 1 mm, 1 blade 14" x 1.5 mm, 1 U-shape blade with top cutting edge, 1 U-shape blade with bottom cutting edge, tool kit, hearing protection, safety gloves, blade cover & lifting straps (Note: 1 qty, 66 lb. wt. is included with the Turbo II).
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$10.57 As low as: $9.82
$27.50 As low as: $25.75