Bullet Tools 626 26" Magnum Siding Shear
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This 26" Magnum Siding Shear provides professionals with a powerful dust-free solution for cutting a variety of siding products up to 26" wide and 1" thick.
The 626 Magnum Siding Shear is proudly manufactured in the USA and designed specifically for siding industry professionals. This heavy duty cutter is capable of quick and dust-free cuts on a wide variety of siding and siding trim products including HardiePlank®, fiber cement board, OSB, pressboard lap, and vinyl. The Magnum Shear 626 cuts a maximum pitch of 4/12 on an 8" board.
- Dust-free operation eliminates airborne dust on the job
- Quiet non-electric operation allows for working early or late
- Full metal-jacketed ball bearings for smooth operation
- Durable hardened chrome-vanadium tool steel blade outlasts many saw blades
- Powerful lightweight double I-beam construction for greater leverage
- Laser guide and built-in ruler for precision cuts
- Dual AngleMaster fences for multiple angles on both sides
- Extendable handle provides maximum leverage
- Shear stand mounting brackets included
- Uses #226B Replacement Blades
- 5-Year Bullet Proof Warranty
- Made in the USA
Magnum Siding Shear Cut Guide
- Maximum Thickness: 24 mm or 1"
- Siding, Fiber Cement Board
- Siding, OSB
- Siding, Pressboard Lap
- Siding, Vinyl
- Siding, Wood
- Trim, Fiber Cement
- Trim, OSB
- Trim, Vinyl
- Shingles, Tar or Wood
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here