Fein MultiMaster FMM 350QSL "Start Q" Tool Kit w/Bag
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This advanced oscillating multi-tool can handle everyday tasks like undercutting door jambs, mortar removal, degrouting, grout cleaning, sanding and numerous hardwood applications like plunge cutting. Now with Starlock tool mounting for quick accessory changes!
The "Start Q" Kit includes backing pad, 3 of each sanding sheet (80, 120, 180 grits), 1-3/4" Universal E-Cut Blade and nylon tool bag.
The Fein MultiMaster is the most advanced oscillating tool available with more power, fast cutting, vibration damping technology and quiet operation. This tool can handle everyday tasks like undercutting door jambs, mortar removal, degrouting, grout cleaning, sanding and numerous hardwood applications like plunge cutting - all by simply changing the accessory.
- Starlock for quick accessory changes and superior performance.
- Fast, secure and convenient tool change in less than 3 seconds.
- 100% power transfer due to the stainless steel 3D tool mount for fastest cutting speed.
- Infinitely variable speed control between 10,000-19,500 oscillations per minute through a 3.4° total arc for greatest control and productivity.
- Comfortable Softgrip handle Supplied with an illustrated instruction manual.
- Three year (1 Year + 2 Years with Registration of the MultiMaster Tool) parts and labor warranty with online registration.
The Fein MultiMaster "Start Q" Kit includes:
- No. SL-129 Plain Sanding Pad
- No. 528-083 80 Grit Sandpaper (3 each)
- No. 528-085 120 Grit Sandpaper (3 each)
- No. 528-088 180 Grit Sandpaper (3 each)
- No. SLP-152 1-3/4" Wide Universal E-Cut Blade
- Nylon Carrying Bag
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here