Gundlach 1000JR 10" Tile Saw
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The 1000JR is a professional 10" tile saw designed to give the best possible cuts and productivity on tile and stone. Straight cuts on 20" tiles; diagonal cuts on 14" tiles.
Gundlach's 1000JR is a professional 10" tile wet saw that is equipped with a powerful 1-1/2 HP motor. It is designed for professional contractors to deliver the best possible cuts and productivity on tile and stone. The 1000 JR is capable of precise straight cuts on tiles up to 20" x 20", and diagonal cuts on tiles up to 14" x 14".
- A large 14-1/2" x 14-1/2" cutting table mounted on ball bearing rollers with an injection molded rubber top to reduce vibration and securely hold tile in place for accurate cuts
- A rubber topped cutting table with slots molded on a 45° angle to act as diagonal cutting guides and also channel water back to the tray
- The last 1" of the rubber top molded solid up to the tile backstop to eliminate end-of-cut corner breaking caused by insufficient tile support
- A removable tile backstop that facilitates freehand cutting of oversize material
- Scale (tile backstop) marked with 1/4" graduations to 8" on the left side and 6" on the right side
- Cutting table that can be secured by a spring loaded lock to prevent loss during transport
- A powerful 1-1/2 HP motor that has a patented cooling inlet that draws air away from the side opposite the cutting mist to give longest motor life
- Thermal overload protection, and a water pump plug receptacle
- Liquid Cooled Bearing Housing (LCBH), a patented design that directs blade cooling water through the bearing housing to prevent overheating of the blade shaft bearings
- Fully guarded belt driven blade shaft that is adjustable for cutting height
- Removable blade guard with cooling water directed to both sides of the blade through brushes that provide even distribution of water and reduce cutting mist and a molded rubber splash guard
- Plastic water tray has a chained rubber drain plug and a two year warranty against breakage in normal use
- Steel construction with zinc plated angle rails and a powder coated frame
- Includes No. 10-CRS 10" Continuous Rim Standard Blade, No. 700-34 45°/60° Small Miter Guide, No. 1000-35 45°/90° Flat Cutting Guide, water pump, blade wrench and owner's manual
- Optional No. 1000-ST Saw Stand is available for this saw
- C-UL Listed motor and water pump
- One year warranty
- Horse Power: 1-1/2 HP
- Motor: 115V 15A 60 Hz
- Blade Shaft RPM: 3,200 RPM (no load)
- Blade Diameter: 10" (or 8", 7", 6")
- Straight Cut: 20" Tile
- Diagonal Cut: 14" Tile
- Depth of Cut: 3-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Water Tray: ABS Plastic
- Weight: 107 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20"W x 36-3/8"L x 19-3/4"H
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here