Gundlach 1040 10" Bridge Tile Wet Saw
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This bridge saw with a powerful 1-1/2 HP motor is designed for cutting large tile and stone with speed and precision.
This professional 10" bridge tile saw with a powerful 1-1/2 HP motor is designed to give the best possible cuts and productivity on large tile and stone. Bridge saws are preferred for plunge cutting as they offer easy one hand operation.
- 40" Straight Cut & 28" Diagonal Cut
- For plunge cuts, the spring loaded cutting head is easily lowered and raised with only one hand
- For rip or diagonal cuts, the cutting head is vertically adjusted and fixed at the cutoff depth
- For 45° miter cuts, the cutting head tilts and locks at 45°
- Cooling water is directed to the blade through both an adjustable flood tip and the removable blade guard, providing full coolant even while the cutting head is tilted during miter cutting
- The cutting head rides on ball bearings on a 1-1/4" high x 4-1/2" wide rigid aluminum rail for smooth head movement and increased cutting accuracy
- For safe transport, the cutting head can be locked in position by a top mounted knob screw
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP direct drive motor has a short receptacle cord for the water pump and also has thermal overload protection
- The entire surface of the cutting table has an adhered rubber mat to help hold the tile in place and minimize vibration
- The 6-3/4" wide x 13-1/2" deep table extension has an adhered rubber mat and can be mounted on either side of the saw for supporting large tiles
- Each side of the cutting table has a full length V-shaped channel with slots to return water to the tray
- The rear mounted water splash guard has a synthetic turf insert to catch water spray and drain back to the tray
- The water pump is held by a bracket that also forms a sediment dam to maximize the amount of clean water delivered by the pump
- The water tray has a drain plug and an overflow tube that allows a user supplied bucket as an optional water source
- Powder coated and zinc plated steel construction
- C-UL Listed motor and water pump
- One year warranty
- A 16-1/2" wide x 41-1/4" long cutting table plus a table extension
- Scale (tile backstop) marked with 1/4" graduations to 8" on the left side and 10" on the right side
- Rear legs with wheels for easier repositioning and transport when legs are locked in the stored position beneath the water tray
- Side mounted carrying handles (two on each side)
- Included items: Attached legs with wing bolts (two rear legs have wheels), 2 each Heavy Duty Lifting Handles, Water pump, Wrench, Owner’s manual and Adjustable Angle Guide.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here