Hawk BVP25D 900 CFM Air Mover
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The Hawk BVP25D is used for drying wet carpet, furniture and floors on small to mid-sized jobs. May also be used for ventilation.
The Hawk BVP25D air mover is used to dry floors, circulate and exhaust air on small to medium size jobs. Its powerful 1/4 HP induction motor and choice of three air flow positions make it perfect for ventilating hard-to-reach areas. The 3-speed motor is capable of moving air up to 900 CFM. There are two 12 Amp auxiliary power outlets on the side-mounted control panel to allow for easily daisy chaining up to 5 units.
- 3-Speed, 1/4 HP motor with 10 ft. 14 AWG power cord. The switch and circuit breaker are located on the control panel.
- Up to 900 CFM air flow
- Two 12 Amp grounded auxiliary power outlets on the side-mounted control panel
- Daisy chain in-line connection of up to 5 units for focused air flow
- Strong rotomolded chassis with a profile that allows for vertical stacking of up to 5 units for convenient storage
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport
- Lightweight 11.3 lbs.
- Quiet operation - 67 dB
- C-ETL-US certification
- 5 year warranty on rotomolded chassis. 2 year parts warranty.
- Model: BVP25D
- Motor: 1/4 HP, 115V, 60Hz
- Air Volume: 900 CFM (High), 700 CFM (Med), 690 CFM (Low Speed)
- Amp Draw: 2.1 Amp (High), 1.8 Amp (Med), 1.7 Amp (Low Speed)
- Air Flow Direction: 0, 45 and 90 degrees
- Max Static Pressure: 1.3"
- Frame Construction: Sturdy Rotomolded Plastic
- Stackable: 5 units
- Daisy Chain: Yes - Up to 5 Units
- Weight: 11.3 lbs. (net) / 12.6 lbs. (gross)
- Size (LxWxH): 12.8" x 12.4" x 13.3"
- Attached Cord: 10 ft. 14 AWG
- Sound Level: 67 dB
- Certification: C-ETL-US
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here