Husqvarna PG 400 Floor Grinder
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The PG 400 is a powerful single disc floor grinder with a 16" working width that is suited for a wide range of applications on large concrete areas. Efficiently removes carpet glues, mastics, epoxies, etc.
The PG 400 floor grinder is a powerful machine that will handle a wide range of surface preparation applications. This single disc grinder has a larger 16" working width which enables it to effectively grind adhesives, paints, epoxies and more on medium to large concrete areas. The PG 400 has a compact frame that can be folded and wheeled around for easy transportation. This machine is easy to operate and provides a perfect solution for removing carpet glue and mastics.
- Use for a wide variety of grinding and removal applications
- 16" grinding width for maximum productivity on larger concrete areas
- Powerful 4 hp, 1-phase motor enables high production rates (Also available with a 6.5 hp, 3-ph motor)
- Easy to use and allows you to work from a comfortable position
- 3 step height adjustment of frame for better operator ergonomics
- Easily breaks down without tools for transport and storage
- Strapping points for easy and safe transportation
- Husqvarna’s Redi Lock is an instant and hassle-free system for easy change of diamond tooling
- No tools are needed when changing settings or making adjustments
- Comes with 50 ft. extension cable
- Wide range of grinding discs available
- Power, HP (kW): 4 (3)
- Voltage (V): 220-240
- Amps: 18 A
- Power supply: 1-Phase
- Grinding width: 16"
- Segment capacity: 18 segs
- Grinding Pressure: 143 lbs
- Rotation: Clockwise
- Dimensions (inches): 55x20x41
- Weight: 254 lbs
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here