Husqvarna PG 820 RC Remote Control Planetary Floor Grinder
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The world's first remote-controlled concrete floor grinder enables higher production rates on concrete floor preparation and repair, as well as grinding and polishing applications - both wet and dry.
The PG 820 RC is the world's first remote-controlled floor grinder with Dual Drive Technology™ for increased production rates on concrete floor preparation and repair, as well as grinding and polishing applications - both wet and dry. The remote control (RC) version of the legendary PG 820 delivers even better work results, more ergonomic operation and allows for effortless transportation to and from the job. Husqvarna's exclusive Dual Drive Technology™ gives the operator the ability to control the individual speed and direction of the planetary head and grinding discs, to optimize any grinding application. With a grinding width of 32 inches, the PG 820 RC is truly the perfect machine for extremely high production rates in a wide range of industrial applications.
- Remote control machine delivers higher production rates
- Handles all wet and dry grinding applications
- Removes adhesives, coatings and screed
- Perfect for polishing of concrete, natural stone and terrazzo surfaces
- Extremely effective for rapid removal of tough, heavy-duty surfaces/coatings
- Dual Drive Technology™ for individual speed/direction control of planetary head and grinding discs
- User-friendly remote control with intuitive color display including 2-way communication with machine
- Key parameters displayed to operator at all times
- Easily detachable transport wheel in the front can be locked in parking position to add grinding weight
- Puncture-proof foam-filled drive wheels provide good traction on all surfaces
- Transport battery lasts for a quarter mile
- Battery can charge while the machine runs from 3-ph power or while plugged into a 1-ph power supply (2 hours)
- Husqvarna’s Redi Lock is an instant and hassle-free system for easy change of diamond tooling
- No tools are needed when changing settings or making adjustments
- Wide range of grinding discs available
- Power: 17 HP 3-Phase Motor
- Voltage: 380-480V
- Plug Type: L16-30
- Rated Current: 32 Amps
- Grinding Width: 32 in.
- Grinding Disc: 3 x 10.5 in.
- Grinding Disc Segment Capacity: 18
- Grinding Pressure: 737 lbs
- Grinding Disc Speed: 250 - 1,100 RPM
- Direction of Rotation: Independent FWD/REV direction controls on both grinding disc and planetary head
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 88 in. x 33 in. x 80 in.
- Weight: 1,182 lbs
- Recommended Generator Size (grinder only): 25 kW
- Recommended Generator Size (when paired with a vac): 45 kW
- Recommended Dust Extractor Size: 400+ CFM
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here