National 5700 All Day Battery Ride-On Floor Removal Machine
Expected ship date of August 31, 2021
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The 5700 is the best ride-on scraper in the industry and has the ability to power through an 8 to 12 hour day on a single charge. Its compact design makes it suitable for any jobsite and this machine will easily take up the toughest materials including wood and ceramic.
The Dual Lift feature adds operator controls for adjusting blade pitch and angle while remaining seated.
Considering the extensive hours operators occupy the driver seat, National’s Ride-On Machines are engineered with comfort and longevity in mind! Appropriately named the All Day Battery Ride-On removal and floor preparation machine - this machine has the ability to operate through an 8 to 12 hour day without requiring a battery recharge, or electrical cord assistance.
- Power through an 8 to 12 hour day on a single charge
- No need for multiple battery sets
- Comfortable to ride and drive
- Ergonomically designed controls for safe and easy handling
- Precise hydraulic steering for maneuvering in tight spaces
- Built-in 115-volt charging system plugs into any outlet
- The unique swivel head keeps the blade in contact with the floor
- Sliding front plate adjusts blade pitch and angle for continuous contact with the floor
- Optional dual-lift, hydraulic slide plate available for quicker adjustments
- Compact design fits through standard door frames and elevator doors
- Remove the weights to meet elevator weight maximums
- Zero turn radius
- Non-marking tires
- Low maintenance
Included with the 5700 ADB:
- 7050-6: 6-inch cutting head
- 7050-12: 12-inch cutting head
- 6277: 12-inch .094 bevel up self-scoring blade
- 6284: 12-inch .094 heavy-duty blade
- 6285: 6-inch .094 heavy-duty blade
- 6286: 10-inch .094 heavy-duty blade
- 7079-2: 2-inch angle shank with carbide tip
- 5110-100: Transport wheel assembly
- 74854: Weight, 37 pounds (5) (Front)
- 70549: Wrench
- Instruction manual
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
- Power Supply: Battery
- Width: 24.5"
- Height: 50"
- Length: 58", 63" for DL
- Weight: 2,244 lb, 2,470 lb for DL
- Removable Weight: 185 lb front
- Weight (machine only): 2,222 lb
- Speed: up to 120 ft/min
- Voltage: 115
- Frequency: 60 Hz
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here