Double click on image for zoom in and out
RTC 10" T3 Razor Super Core Diamond Blade
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The "Triple Threat" T3 Razor provides faster cuts, extreme precision and reduced noise. Cuts glass tiles, sheet glass, ceramic tile, porcelain, marble, granite, engineered stone, and natural stone.
The "Triple Threat" T3 Razor provides:
The thinner the rim the faster the cut because less material needs to be removed. This is the thinnest blade we’ve ever produced!
Due to new “super core” technology the thickness of the core allows the blade to track precisely straight cut after cut!
The “super core” sandwiches the blade which limits vibration and reduces the noise level!
- Thinnest Kerf (.05" thickness) - for the smoothest, chip-free precision cut
- Thicker, Sandwiched Core - reduces noise and provides less deflection.
- Cuts glass tiles, sheet glass, ceramic tile, porcelain, marble, granite, engineered stone, and natural stone
- Specially Designed Relief - keeps the blade running cooler, lasting longer
- Soft Bonded Rim - cuts into hard materials with ease
- Blade Diameter ............. 10"
- Rim Type ....................... Continuous Rim
- Wet/Dry Cutting ........... Wet
- Arbor Size .................... 5/8"
- Rim Height .................... 10 mm
- Kerf: ............................. 0.05"
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here