Rubi Diamant DC-250 1200 1.5 HP 48" Tile Saw
Expected ship date of August 18, 2020
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The Rubi DC-250 1200 is a professional 1.5 HP tile saw that has a brand new precision moving head and rail system. Ideal for ceramic, porcelain, marble, glass, stone and other materials. Plunge cut and miter cut. Includes a 10" porcelain premium blade, power cable and "zero dust" attachment.
Cutting length: 47-7/16” (33” x 33” diagonal).
The Rubi DC-250 1200 is a professional 1.5 HP tile saw that has a brand new precision moving head and rail system. Ideal for ceramic, porcelain, marble, glass, stone and other materials. Plunge cut and miter cut.
Includes a 10” porcelain premium blade, power cable and "zero dust" attachment.
- For Wall tiles, Floor tiles, Porcelain, ceramic, stoneware, marble and other materials.
- Mobile head cutter of maximum functionality.
- Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height.
- Aluminum square, easy to regulate (0° to 60°).
- Extruded aluminum tables, removable for easy cleaning of the machine.
- Folding legs with built-in wheels to more comfortable transport.
- Single phase motor and direct transmission, 1.1 kW (1.5 hp) with thermal protector.
- Water pump cooling blade with flow control.
- Chassis of great structural rigidity
- Tailstock on bearings and hinged at 45° for miter cuts.
- Plunge cut. Miter cut.
- Max cutting length: 47-7/16"
- Max diagonal cut: 33" x 33"
- Max cutting thickness: 2-1/2" (up to 3-1/2" cutting both sides)
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Dimensions: 67-5/16 x 31-3/32 x 51-9/16
- Weight (not packaged): 128 lb.
- Voltage: 120V – 60Hz USA
- Power: 1.5hp. 2790 RPM.
- Includes Arrowhead 10" Premium Diamond Blade & power cable
- 2 Year Warranty
RUBI is strictly committed to the safety of professional tile installers. That's why Rubi has developed the ZERO DUST system in collaboration with TNO (The Netherlands Organization for applied scientific research) as part of the DUST FREE WORKING program. The ZERO DUST system reduces the amount of breathable quartz dust particles, providing a clean and safe working environment.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here