Rubi ND-7" Ready Table Tile Saw w/FREE Porcelain Pro 7" Blade
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The ND-7" READY is a new table top electric saw that provides a lightweight, portable solution for cutting ceramic and porcelain tiles. Includes a premium 7" diamond blade.
T4F Promo - Buy a ND-7 READY & Get a FREE Porcelain Pro 7" Blade! Valid till April 30th.
The Rubi ND-7" READY is a portable table top wet saw that is ideal for renovations and small tile jobs. This small yet powerful tile saw is recommended for cutting ceramic, glass tile, and also suitable for occasional porcelain tiles. The built-in water management system reduces overspray and returns most of the water to the reservoir which makes it ideal for indoor work.
- Adjustable stainless-steel table with tilting right table for 22.5° and 45° miter cuts
- Extruded aluminum fence with a single-action lever for fast setup of repetitive cuts
- Soft-Slip angle guide glides smoothly along the aluminum fence for 0° to 45° diagonal cuts
- Transparent splash guard provides a clear view of the blade and the cut line for precision alignment
- Direct drive induction motor with thermal protection
- Cutting capacity is 20" for straight cuts, up to 12" x 12" for diagonal cuts
- Maximum cutting depth of 1-1/4" (3/4" for miter cuts)
- Reinforced feet with grip on the underside to avoid slipping
- Premium Arrowhead 7in. diamond blade included for fast and smooth cuts
ND-7 READY Specifications:
Voltage: 120V / 60 Hz
Motor: .75 HP
Amperage: 4.8 A
Dimensions: 22.7 x 17.6 x 10.4 in
Weight: 24.25 lbs.
Cutting Length: 20 in (13 in for diagonal cuts)
Cutting Height: 1.25 in
Blade Diameter: 7 in
Arbor Size: 5/8 in
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here