Rubi TC-125 Circular Tile Saw
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The TC-125 circular saw is perfect for precise cutting of ceramic sheet and large format tiles. MUST be used with the Slim System cutter!
The Rubi TC-125 hand-held, circular saw is the perfect tool for cutting all kinds of ceramic tiles, large ceramic sheets, natural stone and sintered stone. Equipped with a vacuum port and water feed system, this versatile saw can cut either wet or dry. MUST be used with Slim System cutter.
- Achieve a precise and smooth cut
- Must be used with Rubi Slim Rail System Cutter
- Fits either 4-1/2" or 5" diamond blades
- 32 mm (1-1/4") vacuum port equipped for dry cutting dust control - dust port adapter provided for other diameters
- 16 mm (5/8") hose quick connection and rubber stopper for vacuum port during wet cutting
- Cutting head is able to adjust for 45° cuts
- Adjustable cutting height depth
- Able to do miter cuts with an additional handle that increases control and visibility during cutting
- Safety lock that prevents unintentional starting, and an electric cable with PRCD to protect the equipment from power surges
- Cast aluminum disc protector with a quick opening lid for quick disc change while minimizing the projection of water and particles
- Power: 11amps
- Voltage: 120V
- RPM: 13,800
- Arbor: 7/8"
- Blade capacity: 4-1/2" or 5"
- Depth of cut: 3/4" with 4-1/2" blade or 1" with 5" blade
- Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 9/16" with 4-1/2" blade or 3/4" with 5" blade
- Rubi Tools TC-125 Circular Saw
- TCR Super Pro Diamond Blade
- Dust Port Adapter
- Additional Handle
- Carrying Case
- Operator's manual
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here