Taylor 260P.G2 Bronco Propane Ride-On Floor Stripper
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
With the new G2, the fastest, most maneuverable, ride-on floor stripper on the market is now even more durable and easier to maintain!
Purchase of a Bronco from T4F includes On-Site Training!
The G2 Next Generation Bronco has been redesigned to make the fastest, most maneuverable, ride-on floor stripper on the market even more durable and easier to maintain than ever before! In addition to a more powerful battery and redesigned control levels with milled high strength aircraft aluminum and steel components, the G2 incorporates the following enhancements:
External Oil Check and Dipstick Access Port
The dip stick has been conveniently relocated to allow the operator to easily check the oil level and top off if necessary.
Externally Mounted Air Filter
The air filter, which ensures optimum motor performance, has also been externally relocated. Now you can access and change the filter without even opening the machine.
Easily Accessible Battery and Jump Contacts
The battery has been relocated to the top of the oil tank and now includes a set of quick contacts in case you need to charge or jump start the Bronco.
Combining speed and power with a longer lasting battery charge, you get arguably the fastest, most efficient and cost-effective battery operated floor removal machine on the market today.
What else separates the Bronco ride-on floor strippers from the rest of the market?
- Patented Power Glide suspension system with articulated frame ensures higher efficiency and a faster, smoother ride
- Uses hydrostatic pumps for its hydraulics to improve energy efficiency and allow for safer operation
- Extremely precise, responsive controls for superior maneuverability in tight areas such as elevators
- Length: 48"
- Width: 29"
- Height: 44"
- Weight: 1,240 lbs.
- Motor: 20HP 220V, Single-Phase, 3450 RPM
- Blade Action: Fixed
- Blade Stroke: Fixed
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Speed: Up to 400 ft./min.
Bronco Accessory Pack Includes:
- (1) 260-90-06 Owners Manual
- Engine Manual (propane model only)
- (1) 260P-90-06 CO2 Detector (propane model only)
- (1) 260-90-01 9/16" allen wrench
- (1) 260-90-04 by-pass wrench
- (1) 260-90-03 1 1/8" combination wrench
- (1) 165-07-SD 3x7x.083 Self-Dice Blade
- (1) 165-10-00 3x10x.083 Bronco Blade
- (3) 166-07-00 4x7x1/8 Heavy Duty Tile Blade
- (2) 166-10-00 4x10x1/8 Heavy Duty Tile Blade
- (1) 167-04-00 4x4x1/8 Tool Steel Blade
- (1) 168-01-00 Ceramic, 1" Straight Blade
- (2) 265-12-SD 3x12x.083 Side Cutting Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-06-SD 4x6x.083 Side Cutting Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-12-00 4x12x.083 Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-12-SD 4x12x.083 Side Cutting Blade
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here