Double click on image for zoom in and out
Tramex CMEXpert II Digital Concrete Moisture Meter
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The CMEX II is a digital version of the CME4 for measuring the moisture content in concrete slabs or screeds. Also attaches to optional probes for relative humidity (RH) and wood moisture content testing.
Perform instant, non-invasive testing of moisture conditions on and within concrete slabs per ASTM F2659 with the CMEX2 concrete moisture meter by Tramex. The CMEX2 is easy-to-use and provides precise, reliable and reproducible readings of moisture content (MC%) for concrete and comparative readings for other cementitious floor screeds. The CMEX2 also attaches to the optional and reusable Hygro-i2 RH relative humidity probes for ASTM F2170 testing of concrete and a pin-probe for testing wood moisture content.
- Measures up to 6.9% moisture content in concrete
- Large clear backlit digital display
- Hold function "freezes" meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data
- Multi-language options
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachments (optional)
- Attaches to a reusable relative humidity Hygro-i2 probe for in situ or hood method testing of concrete per ASTM F2170 and BS 8201, 8203 (optional)
- Ambient conditions of relative humidity,temperature, dew point and grains per pound, all shown simultaneously on one clear display (using optional Hygro-i2 probe)
- Size: 6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 11.25oz (319g)
- Construction: ABS Body
- Power: 9 volt PP3 Battery (included)
- Display: Digital / Backlit Depth of penetration in concrete: approx. 3/4" (20mm)
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 to 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 to 10
- Reference scale: 0 to 100
- Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2 ® probe): 0 to 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C / 77°F
- Moisture content for wood (with optional wood pin probes): 7 to 40 %
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here