Tramex FZK5.1 Flooring Inspection EZ Kit
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This compact kit for flooring allows for concrete and wood moisture testing, as well as relative humidity (RH) testing. Includes CMEX II concrete meter, 1 x Hygro-i2 humidity probe, 6 x hole liners & heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
Perform precise and reliable RH relative humidity testing in concrete slabs as per ASTM F2170 with the Flooring Inspection EZ Kit by Tramex. The kit includes the CMEX2 concrete moisture meter for instant, non-invasive testing of moisture conditions on and within concrete slabs per ASTM F2659. Also included are the reusable Hygro-i2 RH probes giving RH, temperature and dew-point readings. The hand held pin meter for wood moisture content makes this a complete moisture testing kit for flooring.
- CMEX II - concrete meter
- 1 x Hygro-i2 Relative Humidity probe
- 6 x Hole liners
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe
- Easy-travel case
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in concrete
- Large clear backlit digital display
- Hold function "freezes" meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i2 probe for for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in wood using Pin-type probe attachment
- Size: 13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)
- Weight: 3.4lbs (1.55kg)
- Power: 2 x 9 volt PP3 Batteries (included)
- Depth of penetration in concrete: (NDT*) approx. 3/4" (20 mm)
- Moisture content for concrete: (NDT*) 0 to 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: (NDT*) 0 to 10
- Reference scale: (NDT*) 0 to 100
- Moisture Content in wood using Pin Probe: 7 to 40%
- Relative Humidity with Hygro-i2 probe: 0 to 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C / 77°F
- *NDT - Non-destructive Test
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here