Urine Off Flooring Professional Odor & Stain Remover, Gallon
Ships FREE on orders over $75
- Buy 4 for $35.95 each and save 10%
"Urine Off" Flooring Professional Formula is specially formulated for use by Flooring Professionals on carpeting and all types of subflooring.
"Urine Off" Flooring Professional Formula is specially formulated for use by Flooring Professionals on carpeting and all types of subflooring. It uses specialized enzymes and bacteria to break down the components of urine that cause odor and stains, as well as their proteins that host growth of undesirable microorganisms.
"Urine Off" can be used as a pre-spotter and also as a floor and upholstery cleaner. It is the only product that carries both the "Seal of Approval" from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), and is endorsed by Interface Flooring. "Urine Off" is an essential tool for the Flooring Professional.
"Urine Off" Professional Formula is packaged in two convenient sizes for easy treatment of problem areas: 1 gallon "F" style bottles and the 5 gallon Bag-in-Crate Concentrate System.
Instructions - Carpet:
1. Do not dilute!
2. Agitate before use.
3. Always check on inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
4. Absorb as much fresh discharge as possible.
5. Use a "Urine Off" Urine to locate deposits invisible to the naked eye.
6. Thoroughly saturate soiled areas. "Urine Off" must contact deposited urine to remove urine odor and stains.
7. Allow time to work. For old stains, cover area with plastic sheet for up to 12 hours. Repeated applications may be necessary to eliminate heavy or old deposits.
8. Extract residues with an extractor or rinse well and blot dry.
Note: Uric acid can damage dyes in some carpet fibers. You may see a difference in the color if the fiber has been damaged, even if the urine is removed.
Store in cool location.
Instructions - Subfloor Treatment:
1. – 6. above.
7. For badly stained concrete and wood subflooring, cover with plastic for up to two hours, remove plastic and remove residues using an extractor (with a water rinse). May require repeated applications if urine has soaked deep into wood subflooring.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here