Delmhorst Total Check 3 in 1 Flooring Moisture Meter Kit
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
Delmhorst’s TotalCheck three-in-one meter offers scan and pin moisture modes and a thermo-hygrometer that measures ambient Temperature and RH and calculates Dew point and GPP.
Here’s everything you need to test the moisture content of concrete, wood and gypsum
Delmhorst’s TotalCheck three-in-one meter offers scan and pin moisture modes and a thermo-hygrometer that measures ambient Temperature and RH and calculates Dew point and GPP. Relative Humidity is a crucial factor to consider when installing a floor over a concrete sub floor. The RH sensor of TotalCheck is removable and conforms to the ASTM F-2170 standard to determine if concrete floors have dried adequately before installing a floor covering.
* 5%-60% wood scale
* Corrects for 69 individual wood species over the range of 5-60%MC
* Corrects for Temperature over the range of 0-255°F/-18-124°C
* 0.1% - 6% drywall scale
* 0-100 numerical reference scale for non-wood building materials
* 0-300 numerical reference scale
Thermo-hygrometer with RH sensor –conforms to ASTM F-2170
* Measures Temperature over the range of -4-158°F/ -20-70°C
* Measures RH over the range of 0-100%
* Calculates Dew point
* Calculates Specific Humidity (GPP)
* Connector for external Electrodes
* On-screen reading recall of up to 1400 stored readings
* Date and time stamp for each stored reading
* Job groupings
* Infrared linking to PC or laptop
* Application software - generate reports and manage data
* Includes 9V battery, 1-year warranty, carrying case
DI-2000 Kit Contents
- TOTAL CHECK Meter
- Ten 2" sleeves DI.2200.20
- 1 Humidity probe w/cable DI.2500.05
- 1 Pin probe (for testing wood) DI.2E
- Computer software
- Carry case
and NOW INCLUDES:
- 1 Drill bit DI.625.DRILL
- Wire brush
- Vacuum nozzle
- Salt Solution 75% DI.SALT.75
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here