DeWalt D36000S 10" High Capacity Wet Tile Saw w/Stand
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The D36000S is a lightweight, accurate and portable tile saw for cutting both small and large-format tiles. It provides professional tile setters with a 37" rip cut capacity, as well as the ability to cut 24" x 24" tiles on a diagonal.
The D36000S heavy duty wet tile saw is a lightweight, accurate and portable solution for professional tile setters when cutting small and large-format tiles. It provides the operator with a 37" rip cut capacity, 8-1/2" crosscut capacity, and 1/32" over 39" accuracy. The ability to rip cut with an 18" cutting clearance allows installers to easily rip a 36" x 26" tile in half. The crosscut capacity is perfectly suited for 6" sill cutting, as well as up to 8" x 48" plank cutting at a 30% offset. The ability to plunge cut gives installers the ability to perform rip cuts on up to 41" tiles. It can be easily transported through standard 30" door frames with a width of 28-7/8" from column to cart edge. The water tray system allows for 18" x 36" and 24" x 24" tiles to be fully contained within the coverage area to limit mess when operating indoors. The D36000S is designed for maximum portability at only 91 lbs, and the included stand makes it easy to setup a workspace on the jobsite.
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32" over 30" cuts
- 37" rip cut capacity (41" with plunge) and 18" cutting clearnace left of blade allows users to rip 36" x 36" tile in half
- 8-1/2" crosscut capacity is ideal for cutting 6" sills and 8" x 48" planks at a 30% offset
- 91 lbs. for portability to and from the jobsite
- 28-7/8" width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30" door frames
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications
- 18" x 36" and 24" x 24" tile can be fully contained within the water tray system to help keep the work area clean and dry
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Capacity: 45°
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Cord Length: 8 ft
- Diagonal Cut Capacity: 24" x 24"
- Edge Guide: 45° and 90°
- Max Depth of Cut: 3-3/8"
- Max Rip Capacity: 37"
- Max Rip Capacity with Plunge: 41"
- Peak Horsepower: 1.5 HP
- Plunge Feature: Yes
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- Removable Water Containment Tray: 35-1/4" x 27-7/16" x 4-1/2"
- RPM: 4200 RPM
- Dimensions: 21" H x 31" L
- Saw Height: 21"
- Saw Length: 31"
- Weight: 91 lbs
- Type: Portable
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here