Diamabrush 16" Hardwood Prep Tool w/NP-9200 Clutch Plate & Riser
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This tool is designed to effectively remove polyurethanes, aluminum-oxide, carpet adhesives and other hard to remove coatings from wood floors in preparation for refinishing. The 16" size is designed to mount on 16" & 17" rotary floor machines.
Includes NP-9200 TRU-FIT™ Clutch Plate & 1-1/4" Riser
The Diamabrush™ Hardwood Prep Tool is designed to effectively remove polyurethanes, aluminum-oxide, carpet adhesives and other hard to remove coatings from hardwood floors to prepare the floor for refinishing. This tool is designed for dry use only and fits a wide variety of rotary floor machines. A standard duty floor buffer (200 RPM max) can be used with all Diamabrush™ removal and prep tools without running the risk of damage to your machine. The direction of rotation pulls the diamonds across the surface of the floor, eliminating any danger of the tool catching on gaps between boards, heat registers, etc.
The Hardwood Tool provides you with a superior solution that replaces conventional sandpaper methods. The diamond cutting surface remains free of melted or gummed up coatings, and the cutting points will stay sharp throughout the lifespan of the blades. Easily change out worn blades by ordering a replacement kit, loosening two screws and replacing each blade as needed. You will save time and money by eliminating the hassle of constantly changing caramelized sandpaper.
- The first step in the wood refinishing process
- Ideal for the toughest removal jobs on hardwood floors
- Removes polyurethane, varnishes and even hard to remove coatings such as carpet or tile glue
- Will not gouge wood or leave heavy scratches on the floor surfaces
- Diamond cutting suface remains free of melted or gummed up coatings
- Blades feature 2 cutting edges and can be turned when diamonds wear on one side
- Standard size is 16" and fits 16" & 17" rotary floor machines
- Low-profile design enables the tool to travel seamlessly over heat registers carved out in the floor
- Designed for dry use only
- Model: 931601212
- Block Diameter: 16"
- Grit Size: 50
- Rotation: Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Estimated Blade Life: Up to 3,500 sq ft
- Includes: NP-9200 TRU-FIT™ Clutch Plate & 1-1/4" Riser
- Uses Diamabrush™ ZWDBLD50R6 Wood Blade Replacement Kit
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here