Double click on image for zoom in and out
Diamabrush 16" Concrete Prep Plus w/NP-9200 Clutch Plate & Riser
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This heavy duty prep tool aggressively removes coatings on rough concrete surfaces. Grinds faster and lasts up to 3-4 times longer than standard tool. The 16" size is designed to mount on 16" & 17" rotary floor machines.
Includes NP-9200 TRU-FIT™ Clutch Plate & 1-1/4" Riser
The Diamabrush Concrete Prep Plus™ will allow you to aggressively grind and remove coatings with your rotary floor machine without having to worry about breaking the drive pin. This heavy duty prep tool is the perfect solution for preparing porous, rough concrete surfaces before applying paints, epoxies or stains. It is also excellent at removing thin layers of paint and epoxy. The Concrete Prep Plus™ will grind faster and lasts up to 3 to 4 times longer than the standard tool.
- Aggressively grinds coatings on porous, rough concrete surfaces
- Effectively prepares the surface for the application of paints, epoxies or stains
- Also great for removing thin layers of paint and epoxy
- Grinds faster and lasts up to 3 to 4 times longer than standard tool
- 25 Grit Concrete Prep Plus™ will sufficiently prepare concrete for most epoxy and painted coatings
- Optional 100 grit blade kits may be ordered to further prep for fine polishing
- Use with a standard duty floor/buffer sander without risk of damage to the machine
- Standard size is 16" and fits 16" & 17" rotary floor machines
- Recommended for wet use
- Model: 941601202
- Block Diameter: 16"
- Grit Size: 25
- Rotation: Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Estimated Blade Life: Up to 40,000 sq ft
- Includes: NP-9200 TRU-FIT™ Clutch Plate & 1-1/4" Riser
- Uses Diamabrush™ ZCONBLD25CCWR28 Concrete Prep Plus Blade Kit
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here