Hawk TEXHD 20" Severe Duty Floor Machine
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This heavy duty multi-purpose floor machine will do it all - sanding, scraping and grinding! The larger 19" pad size increases production on the job.
The 20 inch TEXHD by Hawk Enterprises is one of the toughest orbital floor machines on the market. This multi-purpose floor machine uses 19 in. sanding/grinding accessories for increased production on the job. It is ideal for sanding, screening, buffing and is even rated for concrete surface preparation applications. The TEXHD features a powerful 1.5HP, fully enclosed fan-cooled motor, a steel coupler, and a virtually indestructible gear box. No matter what the job, the Brute by Hawk is guaranteed to deliver great results!
- Gears drive 17" scrape-away or 19" brushes/pads at 165 RPM
- All steel construction with welded, powder-coated frame
- One piece chrome, heavy-duty steel handle with variable position handle lock and vinyl grips
- 20" steel brush covers with full wraparound bumper
- Dual steel operating triggers
- Negative pressure on/off switch
- Thumb-operated safety switch
- 1" x 5" non-marking ball bearing wheels
- Quiet 66 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard.
- Pre-drilled brush cover is ready for weight mounting kit (HP0023)
- Add up to three optional 25 lb. Horseshoe Weights for fast results
- Model: HP1520-180TEXHD
- MPN: F40-01-B
- Machine Size: 20"
- Pad Size: 19"
- Power Source: 115v 60hz
- Motor: 180 Frame, 1.5 HP TEFC AC Dual Capacitor (Black)
- Amp Draw: 8.4
- Drive System: Triple-planetary XHD 11:1 helical-cut industrial gears
- Brush RPM: 165
- Cord: 50 ft. 12-3 STJOW
- Weight: 125 lbs.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here