Husqvarna PG 510 220V 1-Ph Planetary Floor Grinder
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The PG 510 planetary grinder has three grinding discs and a total working width of 20 inches. It is extremely effective at removing coatings, grinding and polishing concrete, etc.
The PG 510 planetary floor grinder has three grinding discs and a total working width of 20 inches. This powerful machine is perfectly suited for all types of applications including removing coatings, grinding and polishing concrete. The grinding head on the PG 510 is sealed to prevent dust and moisture out, which extends the life of the bearing and belts. The PG 510 is ideal for the rental market and an excellent choice for both professional and semi-professional work.
- Suitable for removing coatings, grinding and polishing concrete, etc.
- Self-adjusting floating cover with brush list provides a tight seal for dust containment
- Lightweight, compact design and foldable frame make machine easy to transport and setup
- Fixed speed for ease of use with no settings required
- User-friendly logical control panel with overload protection
- Equipped with a digital hour meter
- Husqvarna’s Redi Lock is an instant and hassle-free system for easy change of diamond tooling
- No tools are needed when changing settings or making adjustments
- Comes with 50 ft. extension cord
- Wide range of grinding discs available
- Power: 3 HP 1-Phase Motor
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Plug Type: L6-30
- Rated Current: 15 Amps
- Grinding Width: 20 in.
- Grinding Disc: 3 x 9 in.
- Grinding Disc Segment Capacity: 18
- Grinding Pressure: 145 lbs
- Grinding Disc Speed: 438 RPM
- Direction of Rotation: Counter Rotation
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 in. x 21.8 in. x 37.4 in.
- Weight: 265 lbs
- Recommended Generator Size: 12 kW
- Recommended Dust Extractor Size: 285 CFM
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here