Double click on image for zoom in and out
The 550 is a perfect choice for light commercial, residential and DIY removal jobs. This powerful machine works on any type of subfloor to remove virtually any light weight floor coverings including carpet, glues & adhesives, VCT and much more. With decimal ratings under industry and safety standards, this must-have machine also runs extremely quiet.
- Adjustable height and removable handle for easy transport in any vehicle
- Angle-adjustment wheel changes pitch of blade in seconds
- 1 HP industrial motor has powerful torque for tough removal applications
- Angle Shank attachment for difficult materials including light-to-medium-grade hardwoods, residential ceramics and epoxy coatings
- Removable front weight adjusts down-pressure and facilitates easy loading/unloading
- Kick plate/foot bar provides additional leverage to glide through material and reduce back stress
- Electronic control box is welded solid to the machine frame to prevent damage
- Accelerated RPM orbital cutting action extends life cycle of machine and help to eliminate operator fatigue
- Ergonomically positioned lift points allow one person to easily lift and carry
- Weight: 123 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- One year warranty on parts and labor
Included with the 550:
- 147 4" x 6" blade
- 7050-202 3" x 10" blade
- 6285 3" x 6" blade
- 552 Angle shank
- 551 Angle shank holder
- 6280-401B 7/32 t-handle wrench
- Instruction manual
- Plastic Floor Coverings
- Plastic Droppings
- Parquet Flooring
- Chewing Gum
- Indoor/Outdoor Felt
- Rubber Backed Carpet
- Glued Down Carpet
- Asphalt Tile
- Accumulated Grime
- Paint from Floors
- Rubber and Vinyl Tile
- Tire Marks
- Wood (light-to-medium grade)
- Ceramic (some residential)
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here