National 6280HD Gladiator Heavy Duty Self-Propelled Floor Scraper
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The 6280HD Stripper has earned the title of most aggressive walk behind floor scraper in the industry. It efficiently removes carpets, glues, mastic, VCT, hardwoods and most ceramics. Designed for maximum torque to remove hard goods, the 6280HD plows through most materials!
The 6280HD will remove the worst of today's glued down floors, commercial carpet, wood, ceramic, gummy adhesives, VCT, solid vinyl, radial rubber tile, sheet rubber, indoor and outdoor sport surfaces, roofing material and much more...
- Self-propelled with instant forward and reverse
- The unique swivel head provides continuous contact with the floor
- Variable speed, 30 feet per minute
- Angle Attachments angle the cutting head or carbide shank to where the material comes up the easiest
- Cutting heads and carbide shanks swivel in the angle attachment to keep the blade in contact with the floor
- Whisper quiet, overload protected commercial motor
- Runs on 13 amps, no more tripping circuit breakers
- Easy to operate hand-controlled clutch for speed & safety
- Cleans floors better than any other machine its size
- Variety of Shank Attachments and blade sizes available
- Runs quietly, can be operated on any jobsite
- Wheels disengage for easy transportation
- Durable, steel plate stock outer housing
- Weight: 490 lbs with weights, 365 lbs without weights
- 50 pounds of front weight down pressure works in tandem with the adjustable, counter-balanced, slide-weight system. These apply additional pressure to the scraper head as desired. However, if the job calls for added traction, slide the side weights back to apply more weight over the travel wheels.
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty on parts and labor
Included with the 6280HD:
- 6258: 3" x 12" self-scoring blade
- 6276-BU: 3" x 10" heavy-duty, self-scoring blade
- 6280HD-250: Transport-wheel assembly
- 7050-200: 3" x 6" premium blade
- 7050-202: 3" x 10" premium blade
- 7050-203: 3" x 12" premium blade
- 7050-204: 3" x 14" premium blade
- 6280-401B: 7/32 t-handle wrench
- 402276: 9-degree angle attachment
- 7082-8: Wood floor shank
- 7280-2C: 30-degree angle attachment
- 7280-6: 6-inch cutting head
- 7280-12: 12-inch cutting head
- 7281-2: 2-inch carbide shank
- 7280-4: Retainer cap assembly
- Instruction manual
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here