Double click on image for zoom in and out
National 7700 All Day Battery Ride-On Floor Removal Machine
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The 7700 is the bigger, heavier and faster version of the 5700, built to operate on almost any jobsite and efficiently remove difficult materials.
The 7700 is the bigger, heavier and faster version of the 5700. This heavy duty machine is designed with more weight band to remove difficult material. Included with the machine is a 6700 series dual lift hydraulic slide plate, adding weight to the front of the machine and allowing the operator to easily adjust the height and angle of the slide plate. This affords this 2,757 lb. scraper to rival 3,500 lb. class units. Appropriately named the All Day Battery Ride-On removal and floor preparation machine - this machine has the ability to operate through an average eight hour day without requiring a battery recharge, or electrical cord assistance.
- Allows extended run time
- Ability to operate 8 hours on a single charge regardless of the floor application
- Automatic kill switch will not function without a person in the operator seat
- Comfortable to ride and drive
- Ergonomically designed controls for safe and easy handling
- Precise hydraulic steering for maneuvering in tight spaces
- Built-in charging system
- The unique swivel head keeps the blade in contact with the floor
- Sliding front plate allows for exact blade angle
- Adjustable blade pitch and angle
- AGM batteries provide 100% power, speed and torque for 90% of run cycle
- Compact design fits through standard door frames and elevator doors
- Zero turn radius
- Non-marking tires
- Low maintenance
- 12-volt LED light for increased visibility on the jobsite
Included with the 7700:
- 7050-12 12" cutting head
- 6277 12" .094 bevel up self-scoring blade
- 6284 12" .094 heavy-duty blade
- 7079-2 2" angle shank with carbide tip
- 5110-100 Front-wheel assembly
- 74854 37 lb. Front weight
- 402929 Wrench
- 7-foot, 12-gauge extension cord for charging the machine
- Instruction manual
- One-year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor
- Width: 30"
- Height: 51"
- Length: 58.5"
- Weight: 2,757 lbs.
- Removable Weight: 185 lb. front
- Weight (machine only): 2,572 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 200 ft./min.
- Voltage: 115
- Frequency: 60 Hz
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here