If you have an account, sign in with your email address.
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to:
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
View an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
View our detailed shipping policy.
Creates a tileable surface over the dam. Made from expanded polystyrene (EPS) and coated with acrylic polymer finish for thin-set installation of ceramic or stone tile. Solid curb mounts directly to substrate.
Dimensions: 60" L x 4-1/2" W x 5-1/8" H
Noble Curbs are lightweight, durable and ready to tile.
Solid Curb Installation Instructions
Products & Materials
1. Noble Solid Curbs are made from high density, expanded polystyrene (EPS) and coated with an acrylic polymer finish. They are lightweight, durable and are not a food source for fungus and mold.
2. Other Tools & Materials Needed: Fine tooth saw, latex modified thin-set mortar and 100% silicone sealant.
1. Substrate should be level and flat prior to commencing work. Read all instructions.
Installing Noble Solid Curb
NOTE: Noble Solid Curb should be installed prior to installation of shower pan.
1. Cut Noble Solid Curb to desired length and dry fit.
2. Apply latex modified thin-set mortar to floor.
3. Apply latex modified thin-set mortar to bottom and both ends or curb.
4. Embed Curb into thin-set. NOTE: Weight (i.e. boxes of tile) can be applied to embed Curb into thin-set.
5. Carefully remove excess thin-set.
6. Allow thin-set to cure.
7. Caulk with 100% silicone sealant where Curb meets wall/jamb.
8. Install shower pan per manufacturers instructions, applicable standards and TCNA guidelines.
9. Extend waterproofing membrane (i.e. NobleSeal TS) up and over Curb.
NOTE: NobleSeal membranes may be bonded to Curb using latex modified thin-set.
TILE INSTALLATION: Tile using latex modified thin-set per industry guidelines.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov