Orion 930 Dual Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The Orion 930 moisture meter is designed to measure moisture content in wood from the surface down to .25" or .75" deep. The kit includes an On-Demand Calibrator, rubber protective boot and carrying case.
The Orion 930 Dual Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter combines superior accuracy with the versatility of dual depth measurement. The 930 takes moisture readings in wood or other materials from the surface down to .25" deep in the shallow mode or down to .75" in the deep scan mode. Additional features include an On-Demand Calibrator for on-site calibrations, a flexible rubber boot for added durability and a foam-lined carrying case for safe transport.
- Dual Depth Measurements for taking moisture readings in wood from the surface down to .25" deep in shallow scan mode or .75" in the deep scan mode
- IntelliSense™ Technology for accurate readings while minimizing the effect of surface moisture
- Fast Selection Species Settings allow for practically any soft/hardwood to be chosen easily
- Non-Damaging Pinless Sensors make quick and accurate readings without fear of breaking pins
- Virtually Unaffected by Temperature means no adjustments regardless of the temperature
- On-Site Calibration made easy with an individually paired On-Demand Calibrator
- Relative Moisture Measurement Mode allows readings in non-wood based materials
- Press to Hold Readings make working in hard to reach areas a breeze
- Programmable Alarm for high moisture content levels
- Ruggedized Protective Rubber Boot and Hard Case
- 7-Year Warranty
The Orion 930 comes with the following:
- 1 Orion 930 Dual Depth Pinless Wood Moisture Meter
- 1 Paired On-Demand Calibrator
- 1 Rubber Protective Boot
- 1 Foam-lined ABS Plastic Carrying Case
- 1 9V Battery
Dimensions with Boot: 5.75" L x 3" W x 1" H
Scanning Area: 2" x 2.5"
Weight with Boot: 7.2 oz.
Power: 9-volt battery
Auto Power Shut-Down: 60 seconds
MC range for wood: 4.0% to 32.0%
Relative Measurement Scale: 0-100
Specific Gravity Range for Wood Species: 0.20-1.0 SG
Storage Temperature and Humidity: +50 F to +90 F (+10 C to +32 C), Maximum relative humidity of 95%, non-condensing
Operating Temperature: +32 F to +110 F (+0 C to +43 C)
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here