ProKnee Standard Treadman Tool
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This tool acts as a template and cutting guide for quick, accurate and perfectly cut stair treads. Does 1 piece step-riser treads in minutes. Adjusts from 35-1/4" to 61-1/2".
The Treadman® from ProKnee® is a multi-angle stair tread cutting system that gives both professionals and first time users the ability to do 1 piece step/riser treads in minutes. This tool effectively cuts installation time in half, while side stepping pattern scribing and tricky techniques. By securely locking in the specific size of each step and tread, Treadman® acts as both a template and cutting guide for quick and perfectly cut stair treads every time.
- 1 Standard Treadman® (Adjusts from 35-1/4" to 61-1/2")
- Quick, accurate measurements
- Use as a cutting guide while transferring stair geometry to rubber treads
- Also use to mark out hardwoods, tile, ceramics and other hard surface materials
- Portable and lightweight at 6.5 lbs
- Depth adjustment from 10" to 13-1/4"
- Additional extension kits available for expanded widths from 22-1/2" to 9' 1/2"
- Additional blade friendly self storage box doubles as expanded heavy duty cutting surface
- Ergonomic knob layout is easy for all size hands
- All wall plates adjust to all wall angles
- 1/16" steel plates assure maximum accuracy
- Proudly made in the USA
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here