Raimondi Bulldog 3/8" Diamond Polishing Wheels
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
These wheels complete the perfect polish of your stone. 3/8" rounded bevel.
The Raimondi Bulldog Bullnose Machine bullnoses and bevels and polishes your marble, granite, single and double-fired porcelain, and other stone materials.
The Raimondi Bulldog Polishing Wheels are the third and final step of the polishing process.
Step 1 - Mill down the stone tile with the Raimondi Diamond Mill
Step 2 - Rough finish the stone tile with the Raimondi Finishing Wheel
Step 3 - Polish the stone tile with the Raimondi Polishing Wheels (400-3500 Grit)
NOTE: GRANITE may need additional polishing between Step 2 and Step 3 with a 200 grit Diamond Pad.
These Polishing Wheels have differing grits for polishing different materials.
If you're polishing porcelain, 90% of all full-body porcelain can be polished completely using the 400 grit polishing wheel. The other 10% may also require the use of the 800 grit polishing wheel.
If you're polishing lighter colored stone you will need the 400 grit, 800 grit, and possibly the 1500 grit polishing wheels.
For darker colored stone it may be necessary to use the 1800 grit, and 3500 grit polishing wheels.
* 3/8" rounded bevel
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here