Rubi DCX-250 Xpert 1550 61" Professional Tile Saw
Expected ship date of February 17, 2022
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This heavy duty bridge saw has the ability to plunge cut and is perfect for cutting porcelain, ceramic and stone tiles. Includes a 10" premium blade, "zero dust" attachment and the new C3 Python cooling system.
Cutting length: 61" (43.3" x 43.3" diagonal).
The DCX-250 Xpert 1550 is a professional heavy duty wet saw with a 2HP direct drive motor for intensive cutting of porcelain, ceramic and stoneware. It is also capable of cutting natural stone materials such as marble or granite. This saw has the ability to cut large tiles up to 61" in length, and allows for both miter and plunge cuts. Includes a 10" premium Red Cobra blade and the new C3 Python cooling system.
- For intensive cutting of porcelain, stone and ceramic tile
- Also capable of cutting natural stone materials such as marble or granite
- High performance plunge effect with adjustable cutting height for total versatility
- Reinforced aluminum chassis with innovative triple beam system and steel sides for improved stability
- Off-road type reinforced wheels for greater ease of transport
- Angular measurement with aluminum square adjustable from 0° to 60° for repetitive cuts
- Reinforced folding legs with folding-prevention system and quick lock
- Removable water tank for easy use & refill, with a 30L capacity
- Upgraded anti-splash protection system with auto slide protection cover
- New adjustable C3 Python cooling system increases cooling efficiency and reduces water dispersion
- Includes 10" premium diamond blade, cable and "zero dust" attachment
- Max cutting length: 61" (direct, w/o plunge effect), 64" (with plunge effect)
- Max diagonal cut: 43.3" x 43.3"
- Max cutting thickness: 2.36" (up to 3.54" cutting both sides)
- Max miter cut thickness: 1.96"
- Arbor size: 1"
- Dimensions: 87.4" x 29" x 51"
- Weight: 189.5 lbs.
- Voltage: 120V - 60Hz USA
- Power: 2hp. 2750-3350 RPM
- Warranty: 2 Years
RUBI is strictly committed to the safety of professional tile installers. That's why Rubi has developed the ZERO DUST system in collaboration with TNO (The Netherlands Organization for applied scientific research) as part of the DUST FREE WORKING program. The ZERO DUST system reduces the amount of breathable quartz dust particles, providing a clean and safe working environment.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here