Rubi TX-MAX Professional Tile Cutters w/Case (28" - 49") & FREE 2-in-1 Blade
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The range of TX-MAX professional manual cutters with high-performance multipoint breakers are perfect for cutting large format ceramic tiles, porcelain and extruded tiles. All models include a carrying case.
T4F Promo - Buy any TX-MAX and get 1 x FREE 4-1/2" Cutting/Grinding Blade. Offer valid from Oct 1st to Nov 30th.
The range of TX-MAX professional manual cutters are perfect for cutting all types of ceramic tiles. The high-performance multipoint breaker and rotating square system allows for quick and easy angle cuts (0° to 45°), especially when working with porcelain tiles. The cutters have up to 1,200 kg./ 2,646 lbs.of breaking power, making them excellent for use on extruded stoneware from 1/8" to 13/16" thick.
- Heavy duty, reinforced components
- 1,200 kg./ 2,646 lbs of breaking power
- Scoring head with extra-long aluminum slides and "self-lubricating" friction bushings
- Portable breaker with aluminum pressure pad has a plastic protector to avoid marking delicate surfaces
- Better visibility of the scoring and cutting zone
- Pressure pad is locked by a ratchet mechanism and is unlocked by a trigger, allowing one-handed scoring and breaking
- Pressure pad increases performance with both thin and thick materials
- Floating tables and supplementary arms increase stability for large sized tiles
- Rotating square with center pivot point and lateral end stop
- Handle with soft grip for better ergonomics and comfort
- Equipped with 8mm and 22mm EXTREME scoring wheels for highly precise tile scoring
- Includes carrying case (the 1250 model is equipped with wheels)
- 5 Year Warranty
|TX-710 MAX||TX-1020 MAX||TX-1250 MAX|
|Cutting Height||1/8" - 13/16"||1/8" - 13/16"||1/8" - 13/16"|
|Weight||29.3 lbs||42.8 lbs||57 lbs|
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here