Tramex FBSK5.1 Feedback Data Logger Starter Kit
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The Data Logger gives professionals the ability to log up to 100,000 relative humidity and temperature readings and use the intuitive app to to visualize and export data. This starter kit includes the DL-RHTX Data Logger, Hygro-i2 probe, wall mounting and tripod stand.
The FeedBack Datalogger and App can log up to 100,000 data point entries for relative humidity, temperature, dew-point and grains per pound. The intuitive App gives professionals the ability to visualize live readings and time charts, as well as create and export spreadsheets, charts and reports. This starter kit comes with everything you need to get started. Requires a compatible iOS or Android mobile device.
The DL-RHTX Data Logger has a built-in Ambient RH + Temperature sensor (with an optional Plug-in RH + Temperature Sensor & Contact Temperature Probe also available) to provide the best available accuracy tolerances of 1.5%RH & 0.1ºF.
- DL-RHTX Data Logger
- Hygro-i2 probe
- Wall mounting
- Tripod Stand
- Bluetooth BLE enabled for use with mobile devices
- Up to 100,000 data point entries possible
- Instant set up and start modes
- Used to perform ASTM F2170
- Ambient and In-situ RH and temperature logging
- Intuitive and instructive APP interface
- Adjustable interactive chart, spreadsheet, report and easy-export functions
- Connectivity up to 165ft (50 meters) for highly accessible data downloads
- Size: 3.94" x 3.54" x 1.38" (100mm x 90mm x35mm)
- Weight: 3.53oz (100g)
- Construction: ABS enclosure
- Power: 1 x AA type battery 1.5 Volt
- Memory: 100,000 data point entries (samples of Ambient RH and temperature; SurfaceTemperature)
- Logging Rate: Logger interval adjustable between 5 minutes and 1 hour
- Transmission Range: Up to 165ft (50m) line-of-sight
- Bluetooth: BLE Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 compliant, Bluetooth 5 advertising
- Ambient Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew point, Grains per pound
- In Situ Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew point, Grains per pound (with optional plug-in RH Probe)
- Contact Temperature, Estimated contact RH, Ambient Dew Point, Contact Delta Temperature (with optional contact Temperature Probe)
- Psychrometric chart showing Relative Humidity, Specific Volume, Wet Bulb Temperature, Dry Bulb Temperature, Enthalpy, Humidity Ratio, Dew Point
Relative humidity sensor specifications:
- Range: 0 to 100%RH
- Accuracy: ±1.5%RH Range 0% to 80%RH, ±2.0%RH Range 80% to 99%RH (@ 77ºF (25ºC))
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
Temperature sensor specifications:
- Range: -40ºF to 257ºF (-40ºC to 125ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.1ºF Range 68ºF to 140ºF (±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.04ºF (0.03ºC) per year
Contact temperature probe:
- Units: ºF (ºC)
- Temperature Range: -20°F to +175°F (-30°C to +80°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.9ºF from 14ºF to 185ºF (±0.5°C from -10°C to +85°C)
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Power supply: 1 x AA type battery 1.5 Volt
- Battery life: Over 1 year based on logging intervals of 5mins, using an alkaline battery with a nominal voltage of 1.5V as supplied.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here