Double click on image for zoom in and out
Wakol MS 230 3 Gal. Wood Flooring Adhesive
A single component MS polymer adhesive for the interior installation of 3/4" solid wood planks up to 4" wide and engineered wood flooring without limitation.
A flexible, premium single component MS polymer adhesive for the interior installation of 3/4" solid wood planks up to 4" wide, engineered wood flooring without limitation and Wakol sound underlayments. It can also be used with Wakol's B5 All-in-One Blade as an all-in-one system for sound and moisture mitigation.
- Good e-modulus and shear strength
- Very low emissions
- Zero VOC
- Easy to spread
- Easy clean up
- Will not etch prefinished surfaces
- Can be used directly over Wakol PU 280 Moisture Barrier or Wakol MS 330 Moisture Barrier
- VOC Content: 0 g/l US regulatory
- Application: Trowel notch size according to Wakol B1 - 5/64" x 3/32" x 7/64" V-notch or 3/32" x 3/32" x 3/32" V-notch; Wakol B3 - 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/8" V-notch; Wakol B5 - 3/16" x 1/2" x 1/4" V-notch or 1/4" x 1/4" x 9/16" V-notch; Wakol B13 - 1/4" x 1/2" x 1/4" V-notch or 1/4" x 1/4" x 7/16" V-notch; Wakol All in one blade - 3/16" x 1/2" x 1/4" V-notch; Wakol A2 - 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16"
- Coverage: Approx. 50-100 sq.ft./gal
- Flash Time: None, no waiting time required
- Working Time: Approx. 40 minutes
- Curing Time: Light foot traffic after 6-8 hours; full traffic after 24-48 hours
- Packaging: 3.0 gal
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here