Wakol MS 260 3 Gal. Wood Flooring Adhesive
- Buy 48 for $103.35 each and save 3%
A premium adhesive for the interior installation of solid and engineered wood floor coverings. Can be used with Wakol B5 All in One Blade for sound and moisture mitigation.
A firm-flexible, premium single component MS Polymer adhesive for the interior installation of 3/4 in. or less solid strip, planks up to 8 in. wide, strand-woven or engineered bamboo up to 8 in. wide, end grain block, finger parquet, engineered wood flooring with no limitations, as well as cork flooring with MDF or engineered core and Wakol Sound Underlayments. It can also be used with Wakol B5 All in One Blade for sound and moisture mitigation.
- Install 3/4" solids of up to 8" wide
- High e-modulus and shear strength
- Very low emissions
- Long working time
- Zero VOC
- Can be used directly over Wakol PU 280 Moisture Barrier or Wakol MS 330 Moisture Barrier
- VOC Content: 0 g/l US regulatory
- Application: Trowel notch size according to Wakol B1 - 5/64" x 3/32" x 7/64" V-notch or 3/32" x 3/32" x 3/32" V-notch; Wakol B3 - 1/8" x 1/8" x 1/8" V-notch; Wakol B5 - 3/16" x 1/2" x 1/4" V-notch or 1/4" x 1/4" x 9/16" V-notch; Wakol B13 - 1/4" x 1/2" x 1/4" V-notch or 1/4" x 1/4" x 7/16" V-notch; Wakol All in one blade - 3/16" x 1/2" x 1/4" V-notch; Wakol A2 - 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16"
- Coverage: Approx. 35-120 sq.ft./gal
- Flash Time: None, no waiting time required
- Working Time: Approx. 40 minutes
- Curing Time: Light foot traffic after 6-8 hours; full traffic after 24-48 hours
- Packaging: 3.0 gal
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here