If you have an account, sign in with your email address.
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to:
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
View an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
View our detailed shipping policy.
Creates a tileable surface over the dam. Made from expanded polystyrene (EPS) and coated with acrylic polymer finish for thin-set installation of ceramic or stone tile. Curb overlay fits standard 2" x 4" construction.
Dimensions: 48" L x 4-7/8" W x 5-1/8" H; 9/16" thickness
Noble Curbs are lightweight, durable and ready to tile.
Curb Overlay Installation Instructions
Products & Materials
1. Noble Curb Overlays are made from high density, expanded polystyrene (EPS) and coated with an acrylic polymer finish. Noble Curb Overlays are waterproof and ready to tile. They are lightweight, durable and are not a food source for fungus and mold.
2. Other Tools & Materials Needed: Utility knife, caulk gun, 100% silicone sealant, and large headed fasteners.
1. Substrate should be level and flat prior to commencing work. Read all instructions.
Installing Noble Curb Overlay
NOTE: Noble Curb Overlay should be installed prior to installation of full mortar bed and after waterproof membrane.
1. Cut Curb Overlay to length
2. Coat inside of Curb Overlay with thin-set mortar and place over shower pan liner.
3. Noble Curb Overlay should rest firmly on curb structure. Thin-set coating should provide leveling and support for the Noble Curb Overlay.
4. After Noble Curb Overlay is leveled, secure with large headed fastener on outside apron.
5. Caulk with 100% silicone sealant where the Curb Overlay meets the wall/jamb.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov