Taylor Tools 260B.HL Hybrid Optimum Bronco Floor Stripper
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The Optimum combines speed and power with a longer lasting battery charge for a fast, efficient, and cost-effective ride-on floor removal machine!
Purchase of a Bronco from T4F includes On-Site Training!
The Hybrid Optimum Bronco combines speed and power with a longer lasting battery change to deliver one of the most efficient, cost-effective battery operated floor removal machines on the market. This powerful machine is incredibly compact making it easy to maneuver in tight areas. The Optimum has the unique advantage of being able to charge during operation - this "hybrid" feature reduces battery consumption by up to 50% and extends the battery's run time on the job!
- Compact size makes it easy to maneuver and fit in an elevator
- Top travel speed of 225 ft. per minute outpaces most battery machines
- Powerful motor provides 11.3 HP continuous duty and 22.6 HP peak duty performance
- Lighter than most battery powered machines at only 2,050 lbs.
- 420 amp hour battery pack provides 6-8 hours of operating time
- Runs faster and more efficiently during operating that most other machines
- Proprietary battery balancing system evenly distributes power to prolong battery life
- "Hybrid" feature allows charging while operating to extend the battery run time on the job
- Low Battery Alarm System alerts operator when battery pack drops below safe level
What else separates the Bronco ride-on floor strippers from the rest of the market?
- Patented Power Glide suspension system with articulated frame ensures higher efficiency and a faster, smoother ride
- Uses hydrostatic pumps for its hydraulics to improve energy efficiency and allow for safer operation
- Extremely precise, responsive controls for superior maneuverability in tight areas such as elevators
- Length: 56"
- Width: 29"
- Height: 53"
- Weight: 2,050 lbs.
- Motor: 48-Volt DC Motor, 3600 RPM
- Blade Action: Fixed
- Blade Stroke: Fixed
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts/Labor and 2 Years on Batteries
- Speed: Up to 225 ft./min.
Bronco Accessory Pack Includes:
- (1) 260-90-06 Owners Manual
- Engine Manual (propane model only)
- (1) 260P-90-06 CO2 Detector (propane model only)
- (1) 260-90-01 9/16" allen wrench
- (1) 260-90-04 by-pass wrench
- (1) 260-90-03 1 1/8" combination wrench
- (1) 165-07-SD 3x7x.083 Self-Dice Blade
- (1) 165-10-00 3x10x.083 Bronco Blade
- (3) 166-07-00 4x7x1/8 Heavy Duty Tile Blade
- (2) 166-10-00 4x10x1/8 Heavy Duty Tile Blade
- (1) 167-04-00 4x4x1/8 Tool Steel Blade
- (1) 168-01-00 Ceramic, 1" Straight Blade
- (2) 265-12-SD 3x12x.083 Side Cutting Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-06-SD 4x6x.083 Side Cutting Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-12-00 4x12x.083 Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-12-SD 4x12x.083 Side Cutting Blade
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here