Double click on image for zoom in and out
Armeg 3/16" PTC Carbide Drill Bit (5/pkg)
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
3/16" Carbide Bits for small diameter holes in porcelain, stone or ceramic tile. For drilling screw anchor holes for shower doors, towel bars and other fixtures.
Carbide Bits for small diameter holes in porcelain, stone or ceramic tile
For drilling screw anchor holes for shower doors, towel bars and other fixtures.
- Special carbide tip ensures accurate holes and eliminates drill bit wander.
- Life expectancy of the PTB Carbide Bits in Porcelain tile is 30-40 holes with proper usage. When product life is exhausted in porcelain, the PTB Carbide Bit can be used in softer grade materials.
- The No. PTC-WFC Water Feed Clamp Kit provides the necessary supply of pressurized water for bit cooling.
- Holes can be drilled in as little as 20 seconds.
- The PTB Carbide Bits are designed for use in tile only . If drilling in installed tiles, use the correct size masonry bit for drilling the substrate behind the tile.
- Maximum depth of cut is 1/2".
- CAUTION: Must use a constant supply of pressurized water, 1/2" Drill using 700-900 rpm drill speed and rotary action only.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here
EXPLORE SIMILAR ITEMS
- DTA DDB35 1-3/8" Tornado Dry Cut Diamond Drill Bit$39.00Out of stock