Double click on image for zoom in and out
Diamabrush 16" Concrete Prep Tool w/NP-9200 Clutch Plate & Riser
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
This innovative grinding tool works with your standard duty floor buffer/sander for preparing concrete floors to receive a coating. Also used to prepare existing epoxy floors for re-coating applications. The 16" size is designed to mount on 16" & 17" rotary floor machines.
Includes NP-9200 TRU-FIT™ Clutch Plate & 1-1/4" Riser
The Diamabrush™ Concrete Prep Tool will allow you to grind concrete with a standard floor buffer/sander (200 RPM max) without running any risk of damaging your machine. The direction of rotation pulls the diamonds across the surface of the floor, eliminating the dangers of catching on an expansion joint or crack in the concrete while you are working. The Concrete Prep Tool effectively etches and prepares the concrete to accept a coating, resulting in proper coating adhesion. It is also used for abrading epoxy floors in prepartion for re-coating applications.
- For abrading concrete; etches and prepares concrete for new coating
- Also used for abrading existing epoxy concrete floors for re-coating
- Use with a standard duty floor/buffer sander without risk of damage to the machine
- Unique scraping action eliminates danger of catching on expansion joint or crack
- Replaceable diamond blades retain their sharp cutting edge as the tool wears
- Standard size is 16" and fits 16" & 17" rotary floor machines
- Recommended for wet use
- Model: 901601222
- Block Diameter: 16"
- Grit Size: 100
- Rotation: Counter Clockwise (CCW)
- Estimated Blade Life: Up to 25,000 sq ft
- Includes: NP-9200 TRU-FIT™ Clutch Plate & 1-1/4" Riser
- Uses Diamabrush™ ZCONBLD100R16 Concrete Metal Blade Kit
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here