Primatech 550ALR 18 Ga Adjustable Pneumatic Nailer w/Rollers
Qualifies for FREE Shipping
The Primatech 550ALR Expert Series pneumatic nailer features an adjustable base with wheels and is the industry’s most advanced solution for installing 3/8” to 3/4” hardwood flooring including exotics and some bamboo species. The PrimSurfer roller base provides increased speed and precision.
Primatech’s 550ALR Expert Series pneumatic nailer is equipped with a fully adjustable PrimSurfer roller base. This model fully embodies the most advanced technical developments in hardwood flooring installation. The innovative rollers increase speed and precision by allowing you to work without having to lift the tool repeatedly. The dual-action adjustable base enables the installation of a variety of 3/8” to 3/4” solid & engineered flooring - including exotics and some bamboo species - with no shims required. Adjustable front block also allows for ultrafine positioning of the nail. A unique light impact all-around striking cap can be actuated from any angle and it’s compact design allows for fastening close to end walls.
- PrimSurfer roller base increases speed and precision on all jobs
- Dual action and total precision adjustable base plate
- Install 3/8” to 3/4” solid & engineered flooring without needing shims
- Perfect for installing exotics and some bamboo species
- Adjustable front block for ultrafine positioning with controlled nail penetration
- Compact all-around striking surface enables closest reach to end walls
- Striking cap can be actuated from any angle
- System regulates depth of penetration independently from the mallet impact (A light mallet impact will set nail perfectly)
- Primpact striking module provides unrivaled reliability, performance and smoothness of operation
- Heavy duty cast aluminum body
- Highest grade steel piston and driving blade will last longer under repeated impacts
- Extruded aluminum channel
- Compatible with 18ga 1-3/4”, 1-1/2" and 1-1/4” L Cleats
- Operates at a pressure of 80 PSI
- Includes a cast iron 2.8 lb 16” mallet
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here