Tavy Thin-Skin Tile Underlayment, 100 Sq. Ft. Roll
Ships FREE on orders over $75
- Buy 39 for $39.00 each and save 7%
The TAVY Thin-Skin Two Part Underlayment System allows you to set tile over any surface without adding additional height to the sub-floor. This simple system can be easily installed by both professionals and DIYers.
Sold per 100 sq. ft. Roll (30" wide x 40' long).
The TAVY Thin-Skin Two-Part Underlayment System allows you to set ceramic tile or natural stone products over any surface in wet or dry areas without adding additional height to the sub-floor. This simple system is incredibly easy to install, making it a great choice for both professionals and DIYers. Simply trim the TAVY Thin-Skin Underlayment to size and glue to the existing area using #007 Glue to create a surface that is ready for tile!
Designed as a two-part system, one roll of TAVY Thin-Skin Underlayment and one gallon of #007 Glue will cover 100 square feet.
- Ideal for floors, walls & countertops
- Lightweight and easier to handle than backerboards
- No additional height added to existing surface
- Eliminate unnecessary tear-outs
- No dusty mess to clean up
- Crack suppression up to 1/8" over concrete
- 25% - 50% lower cost than other underlayments
- No more nails, screws or other fasteners
- Tested by the Tile Council of America (TCA)
- 15 year warranty for this two-part system
- Use 1 gallon of #007 Glue for every 100 sq. ft. roll of Thin-Skin
Simply folow the instructions and any sound surface is ready for tile or stone.
1. Clean the existing surface of dust, dirt, wax and debris.
2. Spread TAVY Thin-Skin #007 Glue as instructed, using a minimum 1/8" x 1/8" V-notched trowel
3. Cut TAVY Thin-Skin Underlayment to cover arae and set in freshly spread glue.
4. Apply skim coat of thinset mortar over TAVY Thin-Skin Tile Underlayment as instructed. Allow skim coat to dry.
5. Set tile or stone.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow an additional 2-5 days for standard UPS Ground delivery. If an item qualifies for free ground shipping, this will be noted in the product description. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. No post-payment shipping charges will be applied.
Click here to view an estimated Ground Time-In-Transit Map.
Need to expedite an order? Simply choose Next Day or 2 Day shipping during checkout. Expedited orders placed online receive higher priority and will typically ship within 24 hours or by the end of the next business day. In most cases, orders placed before 12:00 PM CST will be shipped the same day. We recommend calling us at (866) 634-1189 to order if you require delivery be a certain date. Delivery estimates provided for online orders are not guaranteed.
Delivery to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories
We offer both USPS Priority Mail and UPS shipping methods. A shipping quote for your order can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply.
We ship worldwide. A shipping quote for most lightweight orders can be seen in the shopping cart and during order review prior to checkout. Additional lead times may apply. Please contact us if you need assistance with a freight quote.
For our detailed shipping policy, please click here